Saturday, December 7, 2013

Cat Homes Stolen! Weird News In Folsom

 - BREAKING NEWS-
Yesterday an ad was posted on Craigslist that three home-made cat houses that helped shelter homeless cats in Folsom disappeared. Someone was just trying to help the best way they could and time and again their efforts have been thwarted by the black-hearted. If you wish to help this person, please visit their craigslist ad here.

And if you took these homes, don't be a pussy, just return them.

Text from actual ad:
"Stolen Cat Houses (Folsom)
Someone stole the homemade cat houses that I made for several feral and homeless cats that I have feeding for the past 4-5 years. (And yes, they are spay and neutered, with a more dumped off in the past year.) These cats have nothing: no home, no family and no shelter at night!! I had made 2 small houses and one big one in which no one had touched for almost one year. (Previously, I used to buy old dog houses that kept getting stolen... probably someone who thought that they could make money selling them!) But recently, I made one more big since there are more cats now and it is so cold at night. Some of these cats are thinner & older and I KNOW they used these houses daily, as they run out when I bring them food & water. I am not made of money and it costs me more each time I have to replace these houses, not to mention the hours of time and effort it takes me to cut the hole in the lid of a plastic storage box, pad it with carpet and bedding, and buy more thick plastic for the door, including adding copper stripping to keep the snails out when it rains. If anyone sees these boxes for sell on Craigslist here, PLEASE, please let me know!!! The two smaller boxes are black and the two big boxes are dark green. (I have attached a newer box that I made as an example, but this one is not as nice and the others ones that I made). Thank you for your help!"

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/laf/4230907995.html

LOW COST SPAY AND NEUTER FOR FOLSOM PETS
Also listed recently is a wonderful program our family is taking advantage of for our two young dogs.
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pet/4226159767.html

No comments:

Post a Comment